Local. Better. Brighter.
Eliminate rate increases
•Fixed monthly payment
• Once the system is paid off, no more monthly payments, just free power.
• No unpredictable increases
• Payment is fixed
• Owning is an investment, leasing is not
• Get a return on your investment
• Save more in the long run
Higher Property value
• Higher appraisals
• Sell faster, for more money
• Higher demand for solar equipped homes
no upfront or out-of-pocket costs
• Interest rates starting at 2.99%
• Pay off loan any time
• No prepayment penalties
• Transfers to any future buyer
protect the environment
• Reduce your carbon emissions by 3 to 4 tons per year
• Give the next generation a brighter and healthier future
How it Works
Here are a brief set of steps you can expect to see throughout your solar journey.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does solar cost?
Each system is different. You will have a fixed monthly payment on your system. Once it is completely paid off, you are producing power at no cost.
How do I know my system is working properly?
A monitor is activated with your system upon installation. You will be provided complete monitoring access. Our team is also notified of any problems with your solar system.
What happens if I move?
Your system will transfer to any buyer. Sellers generally take proceeds to pay their remaining balance and charge a premium price for thier home, while the buyers recieve free power.
What if I need to replace my roof?
We are licensed for that too! Our team will make repairs convenient and hassle-free, whether you need it now or any time in the future. We are licensed and willing to install new roofs for your home. Solar panel removal and re-installation services are also available for current solar users.
What brand will my system be?
We've created a list below of top of the line brands that we use and trust.
Can solar power my whole house?
Yes! It is a common misconception about solar power is that you can only power certain items with the energy you generate. The system is tied into your homes electrical system and provides power as it is produce, offsetting your usage 100%