We Offer the Highest Standards for a New Roof Installation
Your home deserves the beautiful look and exceptional performance of a professional roof installation from Definitive Construction. Our experienced roofing contractors are fully licensed and insured.
We offer a variety of high-quality roofing materials that deliver best-in-class performance. We also make sure that every roof we install is solar-compatible, so if you ever decide to add a home solar system in the future, your roof is ready.
Our Roofing Process
Having a new roof installed can feel a bit overwhelming. However, our team makes it easy by following a simple step-by-step process that lets you know exactly what is happening during each stage of your project. Our steps include:
- Conduct an assessment and provide a free estimate. We evaluate the condition of your current roof, noting any damage from hail, wind or debris, before providing a cost estimate.
- Provide assistance with insurance claims, if applicable. If your new roof installation is the result of storm damage or some other event your insurance policy covers, someone from our team will meet with your insurance adjuster.
- Plan your project. During this step, you select the type of roofing material you want and make style and color decisions. We then order the materials and schedule a date for installation to begin.
- Install your new roof. Once materials arrive on site, our team starts installing your new roof.
- Inspect the roof and clean up the worksite. Before we leave your property, we conduct a thorough inspection of your new roof. We make sure to remove all tools, materials and debris from the worksite.
Roofing Material Options
When choosing materials for your new roof, you want styles and colors that will complement your home. You want exceptional quality too, so you know your roof will last. Definitive Construction offers a variety of roofing materials for you to choose from, and we install some of the best brands in the industry.
- Asphalt shingles
- Wood shingles
- Concrete tiles
- Clay tiles
About CertainTeed Certified ShingleMaster™ Status
Our roofing contractors all take the extra step in their installation training to earn certification as CertainTeed ShingleMasters™. This certification means we offer the highest level of workmanship with CertainTeed roofing materials. We have training in all the latest installation techniques to ensure the best application and performance of your CertainTeed roof. It also means you receive lifetime warranty coverage when our team installs your CertainTeed roof!